According to the ACE statutes, film archives in a European country may be admitted as members, under the precondition that they
- are members of FIAF or
- are public mission non-profit film heritage institutions that have signed a statement of adherence to the Code of Ethics of FIAF,
- be nominated by at least two members.
In practice, you should
- contact two ACE film heritage institutions in your area or that you otherwise know asking for nominations for membership. These institutions may submit their nomination via email.
- If you are a FIAF member, you may then apply for membership via email stating that you are a FIAF member.
- If you are not a FIAF member, print out and sign this statement, and send it in hard copy or as a signed PDF.
After receiving your application, the Executive Committee will process it. When the application has been approved, you will become an ACE member with full rights after paying the annual membership fee, currently 700€.
All application related emails and mail should be sent to the General Secretary of the ACE.
This information can always be found in the ACE menu at the top as “ACE Member Application”.